Crazy busy times. Too much to do and too little time. I try to spend an hour a day with each of my ladies above all things.
Phyllis tells me that I’m burning the candle at both ends and in the middle:
– YouTube Channel
– Novels I’m writing (albeit slowly right now)
– Studying for my HAM license so that I can use my technical abilities in the midst of a natural disaster (because I’d make a horrible nurse)
– Looking down the road to where I should lead my family in volunteering. Because we’re not going to be attached to dvds, video games, and trolling social media. We’re going to develop skills specifically designed for helping others
– The jail ministry. Weeping for victims and the incarcerated.
– Studying the Word
– Reading two amazing books to help me raise daughters
– Reading books to help me understand marriage
– Teasing my wife
– Mowing the lawn
– Etc, etc, and etc.
Now to Scripture:
Jesus said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.” – Mark 2:27-28
It’s time to make Sabbath mandatory in my life and weed out all of the unnecessary stuff I do. Phew. So glad for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.